Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So I said I would post pictures...oops.

So sorry that I did not post the pictures on here. Fire me if you will. :) I once asked that at work on an extremely busy day with a minor screw up, and was told I could not be so lucky!
So not much going on in my life. Work, kids going to school, sleep, repeat. Trev has recently been tested by his teacher for his reading capabilities, and he is reading at a 5th grade reading level in 1st grade. She is extremely worried that he is going to become bored. And again strongly recommended we get him tested for ALPS (accelerated learning of some sort.) So that is what part of my day off will concisest of, that, making empanadas, jello cookies, helping with homework and laundry. FUN! :) I actually don't mind days off like this!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Party on Girl! You are living the dream.

Jello Cookies?

White Knuckle Grip

My photo
What striving to keep a grip on life produces.