Monday, March 29, 2010

Summer here yet?

Just a quick update. I'm still in school. OY! So tired, can't wait for summer. The kids are doing well right now. Trev is reading on a sixth grade level in 1st grade. Ali also reads at at least that level, other than her comprehension isn't very great when she reads that high, so she is having to build her comprehension skills. Brie still loves Miss Sandy. She gets upset when she finds out that she doesn't have school in the morning. That and she gets upset when she finds out that I do have school or work that day. Matt is now the reading parent in Ali's class, and is volunteering more at the school, he continues to cook, do laundry, and supports me in going back to school. I think he misses me kinda though. I miss seeing him more. Mostly the time we just get to be in the same room together instead of seperate ones while I do homework, and he falls asleep waiting for me to finish my homework. Speaking of sleeping and homework, I should be doing one of those 2 things right now. I have a Math midterm on Wednesday, and a major paper due on Buffy the Vampire slayer season 2 episode 6 for my writing class. I had other options, but proving a paper on Buffy was a lot more fun. So good night to all, or good homework with the way my brain is fried. :)

No comments:

White Knuckle Grip

My photo
What striving to keep a grip on life produces.