Sunday, June 21, 2009

Mr Mom

I have a great dad who helped me a lot over the years, as well as a great father in law who has followed suit. I could dedicate a whole post to each of them alone, but right now I think I need to do this one to my husband. You see my husband is currently Mr Mom. He has been cooking dinner, doing laundry, cleaning, bathing kids, helping with home work, and the many transportation needs for our 3 children, while I work, and of course I still help out when I can. This past week with Trev being sick, Brie had a birthday party to go to, as well as Ali had 2 to go to in one day and my husband because the earlier part of the week he was home with Trev didn't get to go out and get new pants for the temple (apparently he's gained weight since marrying me....) He had been running around getting things to go to the temple on Friday with his brother. He never once complained, simply apologized one night for being too tired to stay up much later after I got off of work. To top off this incredible week, I have not been feeling well, and I could simply not keep my eyes open this morning- Fathers day of all days. He helped arrange to get our oldest to church, and let me sleep until noon, and then told me we were going to take me to the doctor. All on Fathers day. So I have a sinus infection, and have a hard time staying awake, and he hasn't complained once. He even offered to help cook dinner at his family get together today. So here is the biggest thank you and "You are awesome Babe!" to my husband today, Love you lots!

No comments:

White Knuckle Grip

My photo
What striving to keep a grip on life produces.