Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer is over way to fast

As I get ready to do everything I need to head back into school. I look over the past 2 months of summer and wonder where the time has gone. I am still as tired when I was in school, maybe not as entirely as stressed. So what have I done with my time?
Well, I've gotten my gallbladder removed. Gone on Vacation for my 10th wedding anniversary down to Cedar City. I've played with my kids a bit.
I was going to go through another de-junking session this summer. My husband was thrilled at the idea. I did get rid of 2 boxes worth, but still far from where I want to be. There were things I wanted to post through out the summer and never did. A few of my writing assignments I wanted to post as a blog, because I didn't think they were half bad. So over the next few days you know what you will most likely find on this blog. One will be an ode to an old reliable car. The others is about my father in-laws study, pre-make over.
So the real point of this blog, is like many others, a quick update.
Oh, and thats right I celebrated Pioneer day last night in the ER with Trev because he ran into a small rose bush. After we had tried to pull out all the thorns and branches in his one leg, there was one spot we could not pull anything more out of tweezers, pocket knifes, and pinching his poor leg. There was something still in his leg that we could just not get out. So we tried the Instacare at the new Riverton Hospital out here. It was closed at 5pm because of the holiday and we got there shortly before 9pm. So we ended up in the ER before the mad rush of idiot laden firework stupidity rained into the emergency rooms doors. The were able to get it out after numbing his leg and digging around in the wound a bit to get the tiny piece of wood out of his shin. The took x-rays to make sure that they got it all out. Learned also that if it was from gravel, or rock, or metal they would be less worried about taking it out. They said that plant life will run a higher risk of becoming infected in a wound. Also they would have stitched it back up, but because of the risk of infection they won't. So we set off fire works in the front yard tonight at 7pm, with it still very light out for my sons benefit because he missed the nights before. I can't help but wonder how crazy the neighbors think we are right now. :) We did them early because Ali and Trev both go back to school tomorrow. So such ends there 3 weeks off for the summer.
Mad dash for school again in the morning.
So here is back to school for all involved. May it be as fun as it always has been, or perhaps a little more fun. :)

No comments:

White Knuckle Grip

My photo
What striving to keep a grip on life produces.