Sunday, March 22, 2009

Growing children, and lack of black mail photos

I need to blog. It's been 3 weeks since I've last blogged. My life is chaotic, but some normalcy would be nice. Not that blogging is "normal" per say. Any ways! I realized today while sitting with my family in Sacrament meeting that my kids were growing up. I noticed that my older two sat forward, weren't playing with anything and were actually listening to the speaker, and the musical number following, and stayed that way till a more dry council type speaker started. :) Trev even made comments about his talk and asked questions through out it despite trying not to giggle with Ali. Brie on the other hand giggled or snuggled most of the time. Until Matt decided to take her for a walk after a long bout of loud giggling.
So the blackmail photos. Through out the rearrangement of my life recently I found all of my old barbie stuff, which includes SeaMonkeys, and Dink or not to Dinks barbies as well, along with the assorted barbie paraphernalia. So I went to take pictures of my son playing barbies with his sisters and low and behold, my batteries in my camera are dead. I was going to take pictures of him asking me if the barbies clothes were modest enough or not, and him helping Bries doll do something. Ali's barbie was pregnant with triplets. Then they started talking about having the dolls go to prom. They would have been great black mail photos on my son later on. It amuses me to think that we have no such black mail photos on my brother, because I remember him randomly playing barbies with me. So Nicole, if you find any, you're going to have to let me know!!! So life passes and time goes between blogs, and here is another random thought of my sanity trying to stay present. :)

3 comments:

Karen said...

At least you can find your camera. That really is the first step of which I have not mastered. I can only find mine 50% of the time. I remember Mike being subjected to all sort of things. Things that no brother should have to be party to.

Karen said...

OK, here is your interview with the rules, Rules first:
1. Leave me a comment on the “Interview Me” blog. (you have done that.)
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions. Be sure you link back to the original post.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions

Ok, now your questions:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world other than the US, where would you live?

2. If you could relive, but not change any one moment in your life, which one would it be?

3. Describe your perfect date. (This should be helpful for Matt. :) I loved reading his post!!!)

4. What is your dream vacation?

5. Tell us what your favorite dessert is. Do you have the recipe to share?

I'm looking forward to reading your answers.

Nicole said...

Only 3 weeks? That's all? I can go way longer than that. :)

I have not found any black mail photos of your brother as of yet. But I do have some nice ones of my baby brother. Not only did he play with barbies he actually got dolls for his birthday one year, which made my sister cry because she wanted them!

White Knuckle Grip

My photo
What striving to keep a grip on life produces.