Monday, July 20, 2009

I'M TOO TIRED!!!

Ok, not really! I've actually been doing ok. Just really busy. For example starting on July 4th, we went to a cousins baptism, , had Ali's 8th birthday party (OY!), and gone camping. Came home got kids clean and starting a whole new work week with lots more fun. :S
So no, I'm not giving up, I'm just really busy and preoccupied with life's events, and family and friends events. Dealing with emotions that come with all of the above! :) I've come to appreciate that I am truly blessed with a lot. Life wasn't meant to be easy, and there is a lot to learn along the way! I've realized that all the tough stuff was for a reason, just not sure what the reason is exactly yet. I'm not sure I'll know exactly more than to know that I can make it through with out going completely insane. (at least not yet)

No comments:

White Knuckle Grip

My photo
What striving to keep a grip on life produces.