Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Can't sleep

I'm looking for a cure. Not a huge cure, just something that will work. You see it is now 45 minutes past midnight and I am still wired awake. Why you ask? Simple, I worked a 13 hour shift today and I can't wind my brain down. You would think I would be exhausted. I am that, my feet are killing me, my back says lay down, relax, but my brain is going on full bore. So does any one have any cures that will be able to help me fall asleep sooner.... I know there are sleep aids, but I can barely handle NyQuil....so I'm more than apprehensive about that.... So any normal methods of winding down that might help me?

2 comments:

Mary said...

I know you are looking for natural... but a Tylenol PM (just one) really helps me. I can even take it when I'm pregnant! You should give it a try, just once. Hope you feel better!

Karen said...

when that happens to me, if I just take either ibuprofen or Tylenol it seems to quite enough of my bodies complaints that my mind will wind down. I hope you are sleeping well now.

White Knuckle Grip

My photo
What striving to keep a grip on life produces.