Sunday, May 3, 2009

No Stinkin' Thinkin'

Ok, so nothing really particular to blog about. No real point tonight. I haven't blogged in a while. Not that there hasn't been things I've wanted to post. There have been a lot of things I wanted to post. Funny or cute things about my kids (like my 3 year old after being sick giving me a hug and telling me she loves me then going to her dad, giving him a hug and then says "I love Mom!"), comment about society in general (like the mad dash of people running for face masks and hand sanitizer- there is a thing called soap...), major life events. So many things going through my mind that I would like to post but some how am not able to retain focus long enough to type it out. I have done a lot of crying in the past couple of months. I've done a lot of laughing. I've just plain been doing a lot the last couple of months. (as a side note I hate the saying "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade" not that I don't believe it, I just think there is a better way to say it and to be encouraging.) So the main thing that I really want to take the time to blog about I can't really do right now. I want to blog about all my memories of my Grandfather that passed away this last Tuesday. I feel like I am in such a state of exhaustion from life in general I won't be able to justice to all I want to say. I want to be able to tell it with the care that it needs. So that blog will come another day. Probably after his funeral this coming weekend.
So not a real update on my life right now. Just a quick little blurb to say that I still plan on working on this blog. Just trying to get things done. I'm hanging in there ever so tiredly. I am being of as good of cheer and looking at life optimistically, taking things one day at a time. No "stinkin' thinkin' " happening, just exhaustion. :) FYI, thank you Krista for that saying! :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

I'm tellin' you....you need a vacation! I know...it is one more thing that takes time that you don't currently have time for. I love you, get some rest!

Krista said...

I'm glad I developed a catch phrase. It just seems to fit. Also, I'm very sorry for your grandfather's passing. Even when we know the plan of salvation, we still miss the heaven out of them!!!

White Knuckle Grip

My photo
What striving to keep a grip on life produces.