Thursday, January 1, 2009

I think I created a monster

Obviously my blog is public. So the few people who know about my blog can read and respond. This is a good thing don't get me wrong. I'm glad. I sometimes need to be put in my place in one form or another. What I really shouldn't have done was show other peoples blogs to my husband... So be aware there will be another blogger starting in the family. After I sign off in a few minutes I'll relinquish the computer for who knows how long for the comradery to begin. The peanut gallery in the back saying I'm adding fuel to the fire by that comment. To be honest it would nice to see. I want to encourage this because maybe I'll understand more of what he's been trying to tell me for the last 8 and a half years, because to be truthful I am stubborn and hard headed at times. Not to mention oblivious to efforts he does take at times. (I do look back and see some of the things he tried to do to make me happy that I went on unaware to.) So I hope you are all having a good new year with good intentions for it. :)

No comments:

White Knuckle Grip

My photo
What striving to keep a grip on life produces.