Friday, October 24, 2008

How common phrases baffle children

I went to my sister in-laws bridal shower last night. I took my girls with me, happily. They love their aunt to death, and I can't blame them! She is a sweet heart to the core, and can always make me smile. Any way the reason for the title. I was explaining to my 3 year old, Brie, that we were going to Aunt Nicoles Bridal shower, explained where we were going and what time. After quite some time and her thinking about it, asked me how we were all going to fit. It took me a second to realize that she meant we were all going to jump into her physical shower.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh....that is funny! Glad to see you out here in blog land! Hey, this is your official invite to Thanksgiving. Let me know if you can make it. :) Miss you!

White Knuckle Grip

My photo
What striving to keep a grip on life produces.