Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Intro

I was given the suggestion to blog by my husband. Not much too it right?!? We shall see with my first attempt here. So bare with me. This could be scary....
So about me...I'm a working mom of 3 wonderful little kids. Age 7 Ali, age 5 Trev, and age 3 Brie. I work as a pharmacy tech 3 days of every week. I work as a mom 24 hours a day 7 days a week. My oldest is in 2nd grade. My son is in all day kindergarten, and he has asthma and a very severe peanut allergy. My youngest has a cinnamon allergy that makes her blow up like a bright red blow fish. She is also my first child to get stitches, and hopefully my last.
The reason for the title, is that I always feel like I'm trying to keep a white knuckle grip on reality, my children, my sanity, pretty much anything I have a fear of losing. :)

My first real blog spot will be this short little story from my mom regarding a question he asked her. My mom often watches my kids when I work. Also another precurser is that I had all 3 of my kids by c-section. My son asked my mother if I came out of her tummy or her bum hole. My mothers response was neither. My sisters response to hearing this was, no wonder he's a little %$#@ head. To bear all amends to my son, he is actually quite a good kid, but already with quite a smart alec trait, he's learned from an older sibling.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. Looks like it's turning into a family affair.

White Knuckle Grip

My photo
What striving to keep a grip on life produces.