Friday, October 31, 2008

Need feedback

Ok, I know this is a strange request given that I already have so little amount of time in my day, but here it is. I had this very vivid dream the last week that I can still give you every little detail about, and it had some raw potential of being a great story. I've already written down notes about it, and questions about where I want to take the story, but not sure if it's a feesible project. It would probably be sort of a fantasy almost fairy tell like quality, but more for adults. I don't know, its hard to explain. I've already written 3 pages, and I'm not sure if I could/should continue. I need some sort of feedback, good, bad, fix this, or this may not be the best idea, or this isn't the type of book I would read. So if you want to read part of what I've got, or maybe the raw idea, message me somehow and I will send you some of it.
FYI, if you haven't figured out by now, I miss spell check when I blog!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I'll read it! I'd love to actually.

Will said...

Well that is after all how Twilight got started if I recall.

FYI google toolbar has a spell checker that works on blogger and any web site you type in to.

White Knuckle Grip

My photo
What striving to keep a grip on life produces.