Saturday, November 15, 2008

Directions

So my sister in law got married yesterday. She is a sweet heart and I wish her the best. I realized after all is said and done it is in their hands. Just like I'm sure many people said when I got married.
The reason for the title is...well quite simply why is it so hard to find the Timpanogos temple!!! We called on the way down there to Vegetarian Vampire, who got married there to ask for directions, who informed me even they got lost going there. So here I am kind of hopless, despite the fact that VV has access to a computer and was the biggest sweet heart and gave us turn by turn directions on how to get there. So, here is a public thank you to her and her sweetness!

Also, as a side note, I would not suggest getting light colored dresses for your flower girls, to any one that is getting married soon or later. Ali's dress already has a spot on it I'm worried about. She looked beautiful, but that was a night to try and keep her from getting anything on it!

1 comment:

Squirty Wart said...

It was nothing... Glad you made it there. I was 30 minutes late to my own wedding. ;) Of course it didn't help having other people do the driving who thought it was the Jordan River Temple.

White Knuckle Grip

My photo
What striving to keep a grip on life produces.