Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I feel that I am at a bit of a cross roads. I know some of what I have to do in my life, and like in all change, I'm scared. I know that I've got to go back to school. I know that I still have to work. I know that I love my kids and I don't want to loose any more time with them than what I have already. I'm trying to figure out how to make this work, and I'm at a loss. For most people the suggestions and the answers would be simple, but for me, in my situation they aren't. I guess my sparkle is a down a long road that's ahead of me.(thanks Nicole) So I guess you get to a point, when nothing becomes impossible to overcome.
I was sitting in church on Sunday when I wrote this down. I feel less confident than I did then, but I guess like I have in the past I need to keep pushing forward, and remembering that feeling I had and have faith.

I can see the light breaking, -wanting to break through the clouds, rimming on the edge of a cloud. The storm has left much to clean up. I've weathered the storm with help from earth and heaven. I can tend the battled garden and make it beautiful again.

3 comments:

Wendy L said...

Hey,
Hang in there! Maybe we should get together sometime. What do you think? We could catch up!

Wendy L said...

P.s. I will bring the ice cream (can you eat ice cream? Does it have peanut product in it, :))

Karen said...

Hang in there Honey. We're behind you.

White Knuckle Grip

My photo
What striving to keep a grip on life produces.