Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged!?!

Thanks Surrounded by seamonkeys... :)
A) Four places I go over and over:
1. Work, either location
2. Kids school, thank goodness for all day kindergarten or it would be a whole lot more often. 3. Church, at least on sundays
4. The cleaning supplys under my sink, for cleaning.:)
(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Spammers
2.My dad, if you include forwards. (I still like them, because their from my dad.)
3. Fast web...its a scholarship search engine.
4. My sisters when they can't get a hold of me any other way...can't imagine why they couldn't get a hold of me.....:P
(C) Four of my favourite places to eat:
1. Rumbi
2. Olive Garden...it's where my husband and I had our first date, so more than anything it's sentimental.
3. Family's when I don't have to cook. :)
4. Sam Pan
(D) Four places you'd rather be:
1. A nice beach in California
2. A movie theater watching a good movie
3. In a really good book, where I can shut out everything else with a few sentences of reading.
4. A good tourist vacation any where.
(E) Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
1.Big Bang Theory
2. Scrubs
3. Heros
4. Star Trek...reminds me of staying up way to late watching them with my brother.
(F) Four people I think will respond:
1. Um...Surrounded by Sea Monkeys, but she tagged me.
2. Wendy?
3. Heather?.
4. Leslie?
I obviously don't have much of a following....owell. It doesn't bother me. I consider this an emotional out let anyways. :)

No comments:

White Knuckle Grip

My photo
What striving to keep a grip on life produces.