Friday, November 7, 2008

OCD

OCD....Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. How sad is it that I have to not have that last blog up for that long. It just bothers me. If it were something extremely cheerful or funny, I would be OK leaving it for a very long time. Any way... This is my OCD moment.
I'll take a tag from surrounded by seamonkeys.
What is your husbands name? Matt
How long have you guys been married? 8
How long did you date? Lets see...we started dating...oh lets just say little under a year.
How old is he? 29 Who is taller? Him Who can sing best? Toss up
Who is smarter? Not sure that is the right question, more like who is more stubborn, and that would be me, half the time.
Who does laundry? Me when I remember, him when I forget
Who pays the bills ? me Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Umm, laying down on my back, I would be on the right side.
Who mows the lawn? mostly him before we had a cousin start mowing it. Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, but he cooks better in general when he does cook.Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Um...not sure. But I would venture me and he would probably say him. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first, if you call it a Kiss, because I couldn't stop laughing and all he got was teeth.
Who wears the pants? We both wear pants.....

Tag to whoever reads this that it's applicable to. :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations! Your first Meme. They are fun-huh?

Kara said...

Nice when you don't have a thought worth posting. Or thoughts you don't want to post because you know they'll pass. :)

White Knuckle Grip

My photo
What striving to keep a grip on life produces.