Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sleep does wonders

Thanks to all of those who noticed my last blog. Despite being OK, I appreciate it. I've learned in life, what little I've learned, is that life isn't going to stop because it's not going the way you want. I don't know that there has been a whole lot of my life that has gone the way I've planned. I'm slowly, and I mean slowly because I started coming to this realization before Trev was born, and he's five now. Sometimes just moving and keep pushing through is part of what life is about. I'm getting to be an expert at that. Doesn't mean that it's not rough some days, just that it's getting easier.
Also a big note to mark is that sleep is a big factor on function ability. I finally got some sleep. In fact I got to sleep in this morning while Matt got the kids ready for school, and made their lunches and was even going to take them to school, but I woke up. No wonder my three year old alarm clock always gets up at the same time. She can't sleep in any longer, because her body tells her she should be awake, just like mine does.
Speaking of sleep....I think I'll get some! :) Good night to all of you other night owls, but this one's bowing out.

Also as a side note, I heard Beastie Boys for the first time on Monday. The two guys I was working with really like it. I still don't get it. I guess it's just not my type, I like more mellow stuff.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Yep, I'm a fan of sleep myself.

White Knuckle Grip

My photo
What striving to keep a grip on life produces.